gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 support
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 22:44:36 GMT
Hi Bill,

I sent a lengthy proposal some time back - I don't have time to grab
it right now but you might like to look at it. If you have any trouble
let me know and I'll take a look.

I'd really hoped to have time to work on this by now, but since I was
told it wasn't going to be done until gump3, I've had an excuse not to
:)

I'm happy to help discuss the options and code up the necessary Java
components to drop into the Maven install if you are going to take
care of the python side. A good start within gump would be to get a
build working with a pre-installed m2 that is online - once we're that
far the improvements should all be on the Maven end and I have a good
handle on that.

- Brett