gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 1.1
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:20:18 GMT
I don't know of them all, but I believe the following projects are on
the way or considering it:

Cocoon, Pluto, JetSpeed 2, Struts, Excalibur, Geronimo, Directory, Felix

Those are the ones feeling pain points in their build that Maven
solves. For the ones where it already just works, there is probably
little reason to change.

I want to get a good multiproject site/reporting solution together
before proposing it as a parallel build in commons, but I think that
there could be a lot of benefits there too.

- Brett