gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 (was Re: Maven 1.1)
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:49:08 GMT
I missed a bit..

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:27:53PM +1100, Brett Porter wrote:
> On 11/16/05, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
> > I wrote an answer then deleted it. I got lost a little. Seperating concerns:
> >
> >   --> support for maven2 in gump2
> >       --> I'm not going to work on it
>
> Fine by me. I assume gump3 is not far off then?

Heh, I wish :-). We don't have a working webapp nor do we have it sending
out email. But there's a lot of the hard problems solved in there and for
me its just a whole less painful to work with (I still get lost around the
gump2 codebase all the time).

I hope to find more time to hack on it. Its not far off in terms of man
hours, I hope :-)

LSD