gump-general mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Cactus Failures
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:08:46 GMT
It's actually looking like the jakarta-tomcat-5 project may be getting close
to building once again :).  At the moment, it's being held up by Cactus
depending on htmlunit (http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net/).  It's an ASF-style
license, so I'm not sure if the best move is to include it as a
packaged-library, or as a built project.  Of course the advantage of a built
project is that I can set it up all by myself.  As a packaged-library,
somebody with access to vmgump needs to be involved.  Disadvantage of a
built project is that nobody involved with that project seems to be
currently involved with Gump, so it is harder to fix build failures.

Opinions?