gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven and Gump
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 00:49:33 GMT
Ok, I got creative with my password and seem to have forgotten it :(

Can anyone reset it for me? I still have SSH access.

In the mean time, I have done the metadata changes and dropped the files in
my home directory on vmgump - if someone wants to move them to the correct
subdirectories in /u/l/gump/packages, then it'll be all set.

- Brett