gump-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Error in "gump test"
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:43:56 GMT

Hi,

I am attempting to set up gump3, following the instructions on

     http://wiki.apache.org/gump/Gump3Installation

I am using a Fedora Core 4 system, the prerequisites should be
installed. Additionally I have created a database "gump" and initialized
it with the gump3-database-definition.sql script.

However, when I run "bash gump test", then I receive the following error
message. What should I do? Fix something? Ignore the error?

Regards,

Jochen

ERROR: test_loader_get_workspace_tree_simple
(testEngineLoader.EngineLoaderTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pmock.py", line 507, in
_auto_verified_test
     self._real_test_method()
   File "/home/jwi/gump3/pygump/python/gump/test/testEngineLoader.py",
line 63, in test_loader_get_workspace_tree_simple
     (wsdom, dropped_nodes) =
loader.get_workspace_tree(StringIO.StringIO(self.sampleworkspacestring))
   File "/home/jwi/gump3/pygump/python/gump/engine/loader.py", line 190,
in get_workspace_tree
     _resolve_hrefs_in_children(ws, dropped_nodes, [],
self.get_as_stream, self.handle_error, self.vfs.filesystem_root)
AttributeError: MockVFS instance has no attribute 'filesystem_root'