gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Gump3 Maven plugin update
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:10:00 GMT
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 01:58:06PM -0700, Justin Merz wrote:
> I have started adding code to mavenizer to handle jar id created in the
> maven build.  Have a couple things to work out still.

Kewl.

>  Also I have still
> not been successful in getting the existing bootstrap-maven project to
> work.  I have attached the build output.  Any thoughts?
> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Maybe there's a 'repository' or 'module' intermediate directory missing or
something like that. I would look for code along the stack trace that does OS
interaction and add some debug statements outlining what it tries to do and
there should then be a clue about which operation is causing this failure.

Most likely its bugs in code elsewhere in the system :/

cheers!

Leo