gump-general mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Maven Taglib plugin
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:38:52 GMT
I didn't know about the profile.xml - another bit of the "gump jigsaw" has
just fallen into place for me - thanks Brett.

Niall

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Porter" <brett.porter@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:16 PM

I added to profile.xml.

I've forgotten my password on that machine again (I'm going to have to
log in once a day to remember it for a while when it comes back to me
this time :) so haven't yet pushed it up there...

Others - any chance we could put /packages/ in SVN somewhere and have
gump update it on startup? Or take a URL in the gump profile?

- Brett