gump-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Details on JaxMe's test failure
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:58:56 GMT
On 8/26/05, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> Doesn't look as if it worked, aren't we checking out the correct code?

From

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ws-jaxme/ws-jaxme/gump_work/build_ws-jaxme_ws-jaxme.html

I quote the following:

/x1/gump/public/workspace/ws-jaxme/ant/js.xml:171: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
/x1/gump/public/workspace/ws-jaxme/ant/macros.xml:81: Test
org.apache.ws.jaxme.js.junit.VersionTest failed

At line 171 in ant/js.cml, I find the following lines:

            <tests>
                <fileset dir="${src.js}">
                    <include name="org/apache/ws/jaxme/js/junit/**/*Test.java"/>
                    <include
name="org/apache/ws/jaxme/sqls/junit/**/*Test.java"/>
                    <exclude
name="org/apache/ws/jaxme/js/junit/VersionTest.java"/>
                </fileset>
            </tests>

In other words, the failing unit test is explicitly excluded.

Sorry, but I am lost here.

Is it possible for me as a basic committer to inspect the directory,
where the failed build occurs?

Thanks,

Jochen

> > In the medium to long term, I have a more important question: Why is
> > it, that we don't receive these nag mails?
>
> Never?

Definitely not within the last week. Your mail was the first one that
we received.

> The regexp elements are left-overs from the "old" Gump, maybe they are
> confusing the cureent incarnation.

Can you name a sample project with a better descriptor?

Regards,

Jochen

--
Having experienced 7 years of labour/green government, I now know the
reason, why a conservative government is good for the economy: The