gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Details on JaxMe's test failure
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 04:00:32 GMT
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have disabled the failing test in the trunk.

Doesn't look as if it worked, aren't we checking out the correct code?

> In the medium to long term, I have a more important question: Why is
> it, that we don't receive these nag mails?

Never?

Only one Gump run per day - the one starting at midnight on vmgump,
i.e. 9am our time - sends nag mails and the next to last midnight run
was broken because I managed to use a bad repository reference for
xml-commons.

> The gump descriptor contains the email address
> jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org, which should be quite right.

The regexp elements are left-overs from the "old" Gump, maybe they are
confusing the cureent incarnation.

Stefan