gump-general mailing list archives

From "Trask, Hal" <HAL.D.TR...@saic.com>
Subject GUMP Comparisons
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:28:59 GMT
I am in the process of setting up an environment to do "Continuous
Integration". Lots of (non .Net code (C++)) and (.Net code) in the future,
are and, will be involved.. I am looking at tools that will work with
Subversion (source code repository), do scheduling (cron-like scheduling
scripts for kicking off and managing builds and test), perform the automated
builds, perform unit/performance/regression testing, etc.

I am looking at products such as NAnt, NUnit, CruiseControl.Net, BuildRobot,
and a couple others such as "gump" but can't seem to distinguish on which
products are best.

Can anybody comment on why I should use GUMP instead of any other products
or comment on "other product" comparisons or comment on the "NAnt and NUnit"
or "BuildRobot" products....

Thanks