gump-general mailing list archives

From Thomas <hod...@hotpop.com>
Subject Re: Gump presentation
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:16:15 GMT
Hi Stefan!

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Thomas <hodden@hotpop.com> wrote:
>

>>And email it's just a mater of administration I have a scanner so I
>>can sign the document and send a scanned copy by email. That way it
>>dosen't cost me anything and It will go much faster.
>>

>Thomas, where do you live?  Quite a few of us Gumpers are "officers"
>of the ASF and can accept/record your CLA - and then take care of
>getting them to the secretary.  I'm in Germany for example, if you
>need somewhere in Europe for "speed" reasons.

I live in Sweden. I didn't expect any of you to take my
request/application for CLA just thought it whas a worth a chance to ask
around for the possibilty to send it trough email before I start to look
for a fax or sends a new snail mail.
The CLA that I send is hopefully on its way or waiting to be
registrated. Untill i find a fax or the CLA pops up at apache. I'll use
JIRA. You said that there where some acceptance box to check out that
you agreed to the terms in the CLA before posting. And that would be
leagaly a safe way to commit my code. So I'll go with that.

Thomas