gump-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Merz" <jrm...@ucdavis.edu>
Subject Gump3 Maven update
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:15:33 GMT

I have posted a patch on jira for a couple bugs I have run into.  Also made
some documentation for building maven projects with gump3.

Also I am having trouble getting the maven bootstrap script to actually
build maven.(it is a simple workspace containing jdk, jaxp, bootstrap-ant,
ant, maven-bootstrap, maven, and commons-codec[simple maven project i have
been using for testing]).Any ideas.

I have been getting this error in the debug log.

15:45:22 DEBUG      ---maven-bootstrap:unnamed <type 'instance'>.build_log--:
org/apache/tools/ant/Main

-Thanks
Justin Merz