gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@mric.coop>
Subject Re: svn commit: r224663
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:47:53 GMT

> What issue did this fix? I don't get it. Is kaffe misbehaving?

Yes, it was/is deadlocking it's GC thread (folks believe.) Either way it was
hanging and fixes were going into CVS HEAD. What this allows is to build
Kaffe at the start of the run (and search for cores at the end) and hence
not repeat (waste) Gump run which we out of sync w/ the Kaffe.

> Also note the files are marked as binary so there's no diff.

Yeah, what gives there? I swear I changed nothing, but I noticed that. I was
hoping a more SVN savvy person would chime in. Chime please... :-)

regards,

Adam