gump-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Gump Wiki] Update of "GumpAndMaven" by JustinMerz
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2005 02:51:54 GMT
Some comments on this:
- the project descriptor link is waaaaay out of date :)
- any scope to parse maven2 metadata? Some Ant projects may also be
using this in the near future via the dependencies task
- I previously pointed Leo at maven-model, where the Java code that
parses the file is generated and we could similarly do that for
Python. I haven't had time to investigate this myself.

HTH,
Brett