gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some clarification for a ./configure build
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:30:24 GMT
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

> Both the --with-hoops and the --with-monacoxml parameters are
> inserting the directory of the source build, not the target
> directory of "make install", and so the ./configure step fails with
> errors about libraries not found.

Take a look at how httpd-configure does this, for example:

      <arg name="--with-apr" project="apr-make-install"
        reference="home"/>

the key is reference="home" which you can control on the dependent
project side.

> Can anyone see anything obvious I have overlooked?

No sorry, I don't see anything wrong.  But since you set the <home> to
the value you'd want, maybe you should give reference="home" a try.
There might be a problem with the handling of the path attribute.

Stefan