gump-general mailing list archives

From Justin Merz <jrm...@ucdavis.edu>
Subject SoC update - gump3 and maven
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 01:45:44 GMT
Just wanted to give an update.  I have Gump3 reading in maven files
(though in the module descriptor, the project tag MUST contain
type="maven").  I then parse info with a new file mavenizer.py, which
reads in the maven file and creates a new "gump ready" project file.
This file is then read into gump instead of the maven descriptor file.
I have a basic skeleton of the new gump ready file already being created
(ie it has file name, dependent projects, etc) and it seems to be
accepted by gump.  I am using a stripped down version of the torque
maven file for testing, and will move onto larger projects when I have
integrated and checked all dependences from this test case.

-Thanks
Justin Merz