gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Gump3 Unit Test - error
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:32:02 GMT
Justin wrote:
> My environment is
>
> WinXP Running:
> Cygwin
> java1.4
> python2.4
> MySQL4.1
>
> I am getting errors from running unit test, that I am having trouble tracing.

Thanks Justin. I think these are errors in the tests, so your
environment is probably just fine.

> ERROR: test_visit_module (testDynagumper.DynagumperTestCase)
> ERROR: test_visit_workspace (testDynagumper.DynagumperTestCase)
> FAIL: test_visit_project (testDynagumper.DynagumperTestCase)

I have local fixes for these already. Once I resurrect my laptop they'll
be fixed.

What happens here is that I "stubbed out" dumb arguments in the test
cases, and then when someone added an implementation to the actual
component, those arguments didn't make sense to the component hence it
started producing failures.

> ERROR: test_do_script (testPluginBuilder.BuilderTestCase)
> OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'c:\\docume~1\\bigmer~1\\locals~1\\temp\\tmpyuuuwl\\w\\r\\m\\dobuild.bat'

That's probably because we didn't close the file properly. I hope I just
committed the fix :-)

cheers,

Leo