gump-general mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Gump Wiki] Update of "NightlyBuilds" by LeoSimons
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:48:17 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Gump Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by LeoSimons:
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/NightlyBuilds

  = What facilities do we have for nightly builds? =

- The ASF has a few new boxen to set up; one of those is [wiki:BrutusConfig brutus]. This
machine is intended to run a dedicated gump installation; another similar machine is supposed
to be set up for nightly builds. Since that's not happening just yet, in the meantime we're
experimenting with setting up some [wiki:BrutusConfig/NightlyBuild nightly builds on brutus].
+ The ASF has a few new boxen to set up; one of those is [http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html
Helios]. Different Top-Level projects can be provided with solaris zones on that machine for
doing nightly builds.

- Another option you have available is to produce nightly builds on a non-ASF machine, then
upload these every night to your private webspace on minotaur. If you're interested in doing
this, please talk to the infrastructure team first, as there's some security concerns there
as well that deserve addressing.
+ Another option you have available is to produce nightly builds on a non-ASF machine, then
upload these every night to your private webspace on minotaur, or to http://cvs.apache.org/builds/.