gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest gump fails: "Indentation error"
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:12:11 GMT
>   File "/udd001/hoops/gump/python/gump/core/build/maven.py", line 191
>     except Exception, details:
>                              ^
> IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level
> Process Exit Code : 1
> --
> Gump Version: 2.0.2-alpha-0003
>
> Anyone know what this error means?

Python is an indentation based language (rather than using curly braces.) It
means I ought probably give up on trying to write Python in Eclipse w/ a
plug-in and use Wing IDE. [I was trying to keep a visibly separate
environment between Gump2 and Gump3, but it isn't worth it any longer.]

Not sure how this got past my test, but that is another story (I likely over
rushed it, as usual.)

Give it another shot now, I see Leo has fixed it.

regards,

Adam