gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump3 is slowly becoming useful
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:28:32 GMT
> Yay! :-)

This is awesome! Having some 'live' data is exactly what we need to make
this move forward fast. Thank you.

> You have *no* idea how hard that was (well, actually, I guess at least
> adam does :-)).

Actually, I suspect we all have an idea about how much it takes, and all
you've put in. Along those lines ... I feel we all appreciate how "ASF"
you've handled this project. You really have set the example for how to work
openly, with a full archive of history. I feel I've learned a lot from your
approach and your efforts here, and I know we'll all look back with
gratitude at how you've kicked off this effort.

I'm proud to be associated with Gump/Gump3, and I know this is great for the
Gump Community. Thank you.

regards,

Adam