gump-general mailing list archives

From Henry Zongaro <zong...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Can I get a copy of a file created during xml-xalan2-smoketest?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:06:18 GMT
Hello.

     The xml-xalan2-smoketest has been failing for several days now. We're
having trouble reproducing the failure, so I was hoping that I could get a
copy of one of the log files generated as part of the smoketest in order
to narrow down the problem further.  The file is
xml-xalan/test/smoketest/api/DOMResultAPITest.xml.

     Sorry if this is wrong place to be making this request.

Thanks,

Henry