gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Gump notifications ... are they getting through?
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:34:43 GMT
On 01-06-2005 17:37, "Adam  Jack" <ajack@mric.coop> wrote:
> Something seems wrong with this whole area. We need a way to monitor if Gump
> is speaking to folks and (since it does so, hopefully, infrequently) monitor
> the success. Any thoughts?

Sendmail (or whatever MTA we use on vmgump) logs?

> BTW: I'd like to re-write this in Gump3 (although I don't know quite how).

This seems pretty much a system configuration issue (maybe vmgump is not
allowed to send outgoing email, whatever). The way to go forward is probably
to check for system configuration, perhaps having some kind of installer.
But that's all operating-system-specific work.

Real tired :-)

LSD