gump-general mailing list archives

From Scott Sanders <sc...@dotnot.org>
Subject Re: Google SoC
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:14:33 GMT
Justin,

Welcome!  I will be your mentor, but I would prefer for everything
that we do from now on to be on this list, so everyone knows what is
going on.

I would also say to look at Gump3, but Leo and Adam will tell us if
we are wrong.

Please start a wiki page under wiki.apache.org/gump in the design
topics section, called GumpAndMaven, or something similar.  We can
all help to flesh out your design for the integration process.

Always feel free to post here if you have any questions, and please
note that there are no stupid questions.

Once you get Gump3 up and running with some minimal project set, let
us know, and we can kick off the design discussion.  If you have an
idea on the design, just post it here and we can start to hash it out/
post it to the wiki.

Cheers,
Scott Sanders