gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump presentation SoC
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:32:09 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> BTW: (all) I've also mentioned that Cocoon was likely not our favoured
> approach, since we don't have cycles to help you with it.

There was a working cocoon implementation of Dynagump, I don't know the
status for that.

I *am* interested in helping that succeed, rather than seeing a new
refactored version of a presentation framework for gump in python.

Cocoon might be a little steep learning curve, but I've done a lot
already, it just needs a bunch of SQL queries against the data that gump
generated (since gump3 was not generating any data at that time).

--
Stefano, beating himself in the head for this.