gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Patch to requestobject.c for mod_python to allow setting of r->mtime
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:47:27 GMT
Hi Gregory,

Over at Apache Gump we're building a little mod_python-based webapp (not
sure yet if we're going to be using it, but its fun, mod_python is real
cool!). I wrote a little patch (took a lot of time to write though, I'm
not a C guy) that allows setting mtime which results in a Last-Modified
header, which is nice for caches!

The patch is at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/branches/Gump3/webgump/lib/mod_python.modify-mtime.txt

it would be great if it could be integrated (probably modified for bad
C-isms I wouldn't have a clue about) into mod_python trunk.

I'm e-mailing you directly because I refuse to subscribe to yet another
mailing list. Please forward this to the mod_python mailing list :-))

cheers,

Leo Simons

PS: any reason the mod_python lists are not hosted @ apache?