gump-general mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Gump Wiki] Update of "Drafts/BoardReports/20050622" by StefanBodewig
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 07:13:29 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Gump Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StefanBodewig:
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/Drafts/BoardReports/20050622

The comment on the change is:
when will I start to remember Wiki formatting rules?

  Infrastructure:

- * we've moved off of Brutus and now spread over three (virtual) machines.  vmgump.apache.org
is a VMWare instance on Loki(?), gump.zones.apache.org a Solaris zone on helios and gump.osuosl.org
a MacOS X server of the Oregon State University that we can use . Many Thanks!
+     * we've moved off of Brutus and now spread over three (virtual) machines.  vmgump.apache.org
is a VMWare instance on Loki(?), gump.zones.apache.org a Solaris zone on helios and gump.osuosl.org
a MacOS X server of the Oregon State University that we can use . Many Thanks!

- * vmgump will become our primary machine for now, we are slowly progressing to the state
of stability we had on brutus.
+     * vmgump will become our primary machine for now, we are slowly progressing to the state
of stability we had on brutus.

  Technical:

- * please fill in some details on Gump3.
+     * please fill in some details on Gump3.

  Other:

- * Nick Chalko has taken a leave of absence from the PMC, we hope to get him back next year.
+     * Nick Chalko has taken a leave of absence from the PMC, we hope to get him back next
year.

- * still all Apache committers have access to metadata in CVS.
+     * still all Apache committers have access to metadata in CVS.

- * no releases
+     * no releases

- * please fill in some details on SummerOfCode
+     * please fill in some details on SummerOfCode