gump-general mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Gump Wiki] Update of "Drafts/BoardReports/20050622" by StefanBodewig
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 07:12:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Gump Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StefanBodewig:
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/Drafts/BoardReports/20050622

New page:
Infrastructure:

* we've moved off of Brutus and now spread over three (virtual) machines.  vmgump.apache.org
is a VMWare instance on Loki(?), gump.zones.apache.org a Solaris zone on helios and gump.osuosl.org
a MacOS X server of the Oregon State University that we can use . Many Thanks!

* vmgump will become our primary machine for now, we are slowly progressing to the state of
stability we had on brutus.

Technical:

* please fill in some details on Gump3.

Other:

* Nick Chalko has taken a leave of absence from the PMC, we hope to get him back next year.

* still all Apache committers have access to metadata in CVS.

* no releases

* please fill in some details on SummerOfCode