gump-general mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Gump Wiki] Update of "GumpZonesConfig" by LeoSimons
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:42:49 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Gump Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by LeoSimons:
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/GumpZonesConfig

The comment on the change is:
getting started on our zone config

New page:
Gump runs in a zone on a solaris machine called helios, with an address of

 {{{gump.zones.apache.org}}}

See http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html for basic install information about helios.
Besides Solaris and the companion CD we have SVN and Python in /opt. Our own locally built
packages go into /export/opt, with sources for them in /export/src.

=== Create gump user and group and stuff ===

{{{
         sudo groupadd gump
         sudo useradd -s /usr/bin/bash -d /export/home/gump -g gump gump
         sudo mkdir /export/home/gump
         sudo chown gump:gump /export/home/gump
         sudo useradd -s /usr/bin/bash -d /export/home/gump3 -g gump gump3
         sudo mkdir /export/home/gump3
         sudo chown gump3:gump /export/home/gump3
         sudo nano /etc/auto_home
         sudo echo 'general@gump.apache.org' > ~gump/.forward
         sudo echo 'general@gump.apache.org' > ~gump3/.forward
         sudo echo 'pmc@gump.apache.org' > ~root/.forward