gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: spikesource, Gump3 Presentation
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 01:59:42 GMT
> > They have a web interface to the current build state here:
> >    http://spikesource.com/spikewatch/
> >
> > Just thought people might be interested...
>
> To me, it looks pretty laughable compared to gump... what am I missing?

Perhaps the charts and/or historical data? Some seems to be there "just
because the could", not sure why you'd care (e.g. individual committer
activity), but they are worth a look. That said, thy seem to by
Gump2-like -- i.e. static pages w/ lots of information and not the focused
queries we'd like. Maybe they need to do that for some of the more complex
calculations though, for resource reasons.

Thanks for the link Simon.

regards

Adam