gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject test ( was Re: [Gump Wiki] Update of "VmgumpConfig" by AdamJack )
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:41:15 GMT
> +     test -- against SVN /trunk, manual runs. Often cleaned out to save
disk space.

I added "test" to vmgump, against /trunk, so I could test out the circular
dependency detection code -- against the live metadata -- prior to releasing
it. This will push our disk space usage close to the max, so (1) I'm not
running it from cron (2) I'll clean-up after any run. Please feel free to do
anything you like to this flavour, should more resources become required.

Once the run completes (if disk space allows) the output will be here:

    http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/test/

regards

Adam