gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BATCH: All dressed up, with nowhere to go...
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:48:41 GMT

> > Does anyone ever do anything with the content of these messages?
>
> Yes, I look for module failures and even worse for "module success but
> with warnings".  The later usually means stuff has been moved in svn,
> we are now unable to check it out, but Gump doesn't consider it a
> failure.

Want this to go away now that SF.net have their CVS act together & we are
doing a lot of SVN migrations? As I know you'll recall, this was due to cvs
updates from SF.net working/failing/working/failing ... and with junit at
that repository a failure was causing huge parts of the tree not to be
built.

If currently says "if I have a copy and an update fails" I'll simple warn it
is "stale" not set it as failed. Want this to be "fail is fail" -- or
configurable on the module/repository?

regards,

Adam