gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Brutus going down
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 09:07:08 GMT
Hi gang,

Brutus will be going down somewhere today or tomorrow. It will be wiped to
start hosting Apache's SVN install.

Berin is working to get the people with admin privs those privs on vmgump;
we'll do the same for the gump zone on helios. When we've got those under
control we'll re-enable nagging from vmgump.

The forrest people have moved all their vital stuff to a new zone on helios
already.

It is likely that there won't be any e-mail sent out by gump for a few days.

It is likely that the non-standard workspaces (kaffe, testing and jdk15)
will be offline for quite a while.

All our URLs are going to change. Don't worry, we'll have the ability to set
up redirects from "the new brutus" later.

Cheers,

Leo