gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xerces trouble
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 03:11:14 GMT

> I guess this has to be expected - and it will extend beyond Xerces and
> to Xalan sooner or later as well.

Makes me wonder if we want a "disclaimer" (general message) ability that
get's sent out w/ each Gump notification. i.e. "Caution : Work in progress
on migration to JAXP 1.3".

> Since I'll be offline for a few days, please keep an eye on it and
> start adding xml-apis dependencies if it works.  If not, we may need
> to throw in dependencies on jaxp and select sax.jar exclusively.

I'll be offline from Saturday to Saturday (hence I've been too swamped to
play w/ Gump3 like I wanted to.) We are going to find out what the sea look
like again, after years as a land-lock Coloradoan. :-)

regards,

Adam