gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project xom.xml
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:22:36 GMT
On 10-04-2005 16:07, "Adam R. B. Jack" <ajack@apache.org> wrote:
> Yup, it was this commit, I fell into this circular loop trap -- Jaxen ->
> XOM -> Jaxen. I guess that is something to fix (in either Gump2 or Gump3).

I've got semi-tested code in gump3 that finds all cycles in the graph. It
doesn't work yet on actual metadata where currently projects depend multiple
time on other projects at times, but that can be fixed. It's a fun problem
to fix properly :-D.

> [It is funny how you never give the commits mail list much attention, until
> it is so helpful as to tell you the only possible cause that occurred on
> that date. :-) ]

Hehehe. I try and read every commit. Commit-then-review does require review!
Not that it catches this kind of problem.

Cheers,

Leo