gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject More jira cleanup!!
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:15:52 GMT
Hi gang (Adam in particular),

I've gone through all the open issues for Gump2. A lot of them were
fixed already, and a whole lot have been fixed (or were never broken) in
the Gump3 codebase. What remains is just these 6:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?pid=10457&fixfor=11120

Some of which I don't understand, some of which could be rescheduled to
one of the gump3 versions (but I wasn't sure about that).

Could you guys have a browse through jira:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?pid=10457

especially all the stuff I changed just now:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?pid=10457&updatedPrevious=604800000

and make sure if that's okay, then take a look if there's any open
issues that can be closed (as fixed, invalid or something else):

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?pid=10457&resolutionIds=-1

One of the nice things about cleaning up is that you end up with a
useful roadmap:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUMP?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

And a lot better statistics:

   Open -- 38 [31%]
   Closed -- 83 [69%]

(I hope the links all work, you never really know with jira ;)

g'night!

- LSD