gump-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Descriptive text in gump.xml
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:07:01 GMT
Hi,

Just popping by with a simple question about gump.xml.

As you undoubtably know, Cocoon defines its 'blocks' in the gump.xml file.

I'd like to use this file as the source for a GUI installer for Cocoon,
allowing the user to choose the blocks they want by point and click.

I'd also like to be able to tell them a bit about what a block does (e.g
FOP: allows the creation of Acrobat PDF files on the fly). The best
place for this info is in the gump.xml file.

Is there a best way to add a description to a gump <project> node?

Regards, Upayavira