gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@mric.coop>
Subject brutus: /usr/local/gump/gump3
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:42:35 GMT
I'm working on a new Gump instance on Brutus. Clearly, it is a Gump3
instance.

As such, I've added a line like this to cron:

     $   /bin/bash gump run --databasename=gump3

I'd like to get it up and running, and (at least) running the "gump test"
command line. Using the current implementation of  '<script/>', which
attempts .sh or .bat, we'll need to put a wrapper around the script, but no
biggee.

I'll try to keep it quiet (not spamming folks, including this list).

Feel free to dig in, especially seeing if you can get log output to come to:

    /usr/local/gump/gump3/log

and work to:

    /usr/local/gump/gump3/work

regards,