gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need testers for gump3 branch + windows
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:47:37 GMT

>   http://wiki.apache.org/gump/GumpThree
>
> And let me know where it breaks?

I'm new to Cygwin, so probably failed to install things exactly as you
specified (a problem for later stages, I suspect), however, I can't seem to
get past the mysql step.

$ bash  gump test
gump: line 1: /cygdrive/f/data/Python/Gump3-SVN/bin/PrintPath: No such file
or d
irectory gump: Fatal error!

Cannot find mysql. Please retrieve it from

     http://www.mysql.com/

and install it. If it is already installed, modify your $PATH variable
to point to it. You can customize the $PATH variable inside a file named

  /cygdrive/f/data/Python/Gump3-SVN/tsws1-settings.sh

if you wish.

ajack@tsws1 /cygdrive/f/data/Python/Gump3-SVN
$ which mysql
/cygdrive/f/apps/mysql/bin/mysql