gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging insights for Gump3 please
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:43:51 GMT
> OTOH, debug statements have also worked reasonably for ages. Simplest
thing,
> simplest thing ;)

Yup, I'm there for now, however I was thinking about communication between
two separate developers of plugins, perhaps the latter not being able to
hack debug statements into the former. Still, right now that isn't the case.
Still, if plugin developers can log (perhaps at end of the piece of code)
the "main" attributes they publish, that'd be helpful. Perhaps we somehow
need to have plugins document themselves (just like you have the list of
attributes on the model.)

regards,

Adam