gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running gump
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:26:43 GMT
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to set a version of gump up, and while the information
> online is great for setting up my profile, repository,projects and
> workspace, I wasn't able to see instructions on setting gump itself
> up.

So far I think the best we have is the Wiki page explaining Brutus'
setup[1], it will also give you an idea of what software you need to
install.

> a) How do I run gump?
> b) How do I set gump up into an apache httpd?
> c) Is gump commonly attached to cvs commits etc?

c) Gump is run via cron, not triggered by commits.

a) There are some scripts that help to run Gump, in particular the gump
script in the cron subdirectory.

b) Gump creates its log output where you tell it to go in the
workspace, just make sure your webserver publishes that location.

Cheers

        Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://wiki.apache.org/gump/BrutusConfig