gump-general mailing list archives

From Dalibor Topic <robi...@kaffe.org>
Subject Re: Gump <at> ApacheCon Europe?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:59:48 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack <ajack <at> apache.org> writes:

> > Questions, comments, suggestions?
>
> Gump hacking (by most) at such a macro and community level. I'd love to see
> content simply on the people and endeavours that have been brought together
> by it's processing on various platforms (JDK1.5, Kaffe, etc.)

Yeah, I was thinking about submitting a 'how I learned to stop worrying and love
the gump' thingie describing the experiences I had with the gump/kaffe
collaboration and spreading praise on the gump team and the ASF in general :)

great talk by leo at fosdem btw. i believe green banned it all on video, and
puts it online somewhere.

cheers,
dalibor topic