gump-general mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: gump dependancy on MySQL - is this necessary?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:49:54 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

> I suspect that we'll need to change some code to enable that, but it
> shouldn't be too difficult. Adam might be able to do it real quickly. I'll
> try and have a look.
>
> In the meantime maybe you could consider connecting to a remote host
> somewhere that does run mysql?

I commented out the check for the mysql library and it seems to pass
that point fine, so surrounding it with a command line option that
ignores it if specified should work in theory.

I then ran into the next problem though: The next thing gump tries to do
is svn update itself. Problem is this machine cannot see the net
(another long annoying story) and so this step fails. Is it possible to
stop gump from trying a self update?

Regards,
Graham