gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem running Apache Gump [brutus-public]
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:09:39 GMT
> Hmm, shouldn't the Kaffe run have picked it up as well (the sync
> changes)?

Only since I did the migration of TRUNK to LIVE.

> Hmm, for some reason java_cup is fine for Kaffe and the run claims it
> had been fine for 17 runs.

Oddly TEST seemed to be working also, back when PUBLIC wasn't. I don't get
it. The only difference ought be that those two use the new "shared staging
area", but heck -- the "sync" part ought be used anyway. The files are there
in both the shared staging and the Kaffe area.

Maybe (somehow I don't quite get) in those runs (due to differences in the
workspace) we had a plain string, not a Unicode string, as the module path.
That is a wild guess/long long shot...

regards,

Adam