gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-jmeter.xml
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:33:29 GMT
On 20 Feb 2005, <sebb@apache.org> wrote:

>   Anakia also needs logkit..

Sebb, maybe we should assemble an Anakia project that has runtime
dependencies on all the stuff needed to run it and have all projects
that use Anakia depend on that.

jakarta-site2 used to be such a project, but since it has switched to
XSLT instead of Anakia recently, I was planning to remove the now
unneeded dependencies from there.

This list

>        <work nested="lib/logkit-1.2.jar"/>
>        <work nested="lib/commons-collections.jar"/>
>        <work nested="lib/velocity-1.4-dev.jar"/>
>        <work nested="legacy/jdom-b9.jar"/>

looks complete, given that jakarta-site2 is

    <depend project="jdom"/>
    <depend project="jakarta-velocity"/>
    <depend project="avalon-logkit"/>
    <depend project="commons-collections"/>

HEAD of velocity should work with HEAD of JDom, BTW.

Stefan