gump-general mailing list archives

From Samuel Andrew McIntyre <fuzzylo...@nonintuitive.com>
Subject Re: derby build
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:06:37 GMT

On Feb 7, 2005, at 12:14 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I see.  Setting includeruntime to false should help, doesn't it?

If you mean the includeJavaRuntime and includeAntRuntime properties,
then no. If I remember correctly, if bootclasspath is empty or null
then the Jikes CompilerAdapter will add the Java runtime classes to the
classpath even if those properties are set to false.

> That should be enough.  I wasn't sure whether you actually used the
> empty property in other places as well, so I suggested yet another
> property.

The empty property is only used to set the bootclasspath to the
location of the empty jar file. So, I have set the empty property for
splits 2, 4, and 6 to the java-runtime-1.3 jarpath.

andrew