gump-general mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Gump won't run: function: not found
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:42:12 GMT
Seems like your gump script is hosed.. I think dos2unix program can fix
that, or copy & paste the contents of gump in a new file (using a
terminal session), remove gump, rename the new file to gump, chmod +x
the new file and run :)
I hit this proble a couple of times when editing bash scripts on windows
and copying it directly to a linux box, it would give these strange
warnings..
Don't know if this is the case though, but it seems similar..

Mvgr,
Martin