gump-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: gump/project jakarta-jmeter.xml
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:04:07 GMT
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:33:29 +0100, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On 20 Feb 2005, <sebb@apache.org> wrote:
>
> >   Anakia also needs logkit..
>
> Sebb, maybe we should assemble an Anakia project that has runtime
> dependencies on all the stuff needed to run it and have all projects
> that use Anakia depend on that.

Sounds useful.

> jakarta-site2 used to be such a project, but since it has switched to
> XSLT instead of Anakia recently, I was planning to remove the now
> unneeded dependencies from there.

I was also thinking about replacing Anakia by XSLT in JMeter.
It's getting complicated to support two versions of JDom, and we can
then drop some jars.
But this will take a while, as the stylesheet is rather out of date.

> This list
>
> >        <work nested="lib/logkit-1.2.jar"/>
> >        <work nested="lib/commons-collections.jar"/>
> >        <work nested="lib/velocity-1.4-dev.jar"/>
> >        <work nested="legacy/jdom-b9.jar"/>
>
> looks complete, given that jakarta-site2 is
>
>     <depend project="jdom"/>
>     <depend project="jakarta-velocity"/>
>     <depend project="avalon-logkit"/>
>     <depend project="commons-collections"/>
>
> HEAD of velocity should work with HEAD of JDom, BTW.

Not tried that - I'll  give it a go sometime.
There's no particular need to use the CVS jars for building
documentation in Gump - though we do need them for standalone doc
creation - AFAIK Velocity have not yet released a new version that
works with JDom 1.0.