gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: /home on brutus is full
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:44:40 GMT
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

> have you cleaned up the 'jars' directory?

They looked "relatively sane" - i.e. no more than three generations -
so I didn't touch them.

One thing I noticed was that the cvs dir of the kaffe workspace is
significantly smaller than the one of public which probably means we
have a bunch of checked out modules that are no longer needed in
public.  I'll go through the list of modules sometime later today and
purge unneeded stuff from our workspaces later today.

I also removed packages that were no longer needed.

There should be a way to identify checked out modules that are not (no
longer) part of the workspace automatically, same for packages.

Stefan