gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Kaffe][Maven] build.compiler property
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:53:57 GMT
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote:

> I added -Dbuild.compiler to MAVEN_OPTS in the local_brutus_env.sh
> and that should take care of it short term. Next Kaffe build at 9:00
> PST should confirm that.
>
> I tried from command-line and that works.

I had already changed the workspace definition as well.  It works
right now.  We should try whether the workspace setting - that we need
for Ant anyway - is enough, so we don't have to modify it in two
places.

Let's do one Kaffe build without the MAVEN_OPTS setting.

Is MAVEN_OPTS used to set java command line arguments as opposed to
Maven command line arguments?  If so, I'll look into modifying this
env variable in the Maven builder to make it pick up <jvmarg> and
<sysproperty> setting.

Stefan